Tuesday 19 October 2010

Prelim Task, Contents Page


I think by using contrasting colours such as black, pinks ad white, it really accurately target my audience of 14-21 year old girls. Pink is almost always seen as a more femininne colour along twith the white gives it a passive, fresh tone. I have also kept my main layout font of the front cover as it gives the mag a real sense of consistancy. My page numbers and articles are clearly presented, so the reader understand what page goes with each article, and so they are aware of the content in my mag.


This image i took has bright colours and shows and side of excitement and fun inside acland burghely, it shows different elements of education, e,g through performing arts and ect. i think it is a good image to use on my contents page  for my school magazine as it is familiar surounding for students in the school.



this picture shows education and learning in aclandburghley as a bright, good experience, the vibrance and natural brightness shows the positivity that i am trying to portay through the curiculum in acland burghley, givin it a very good overview for the readers of the magazine.


This picture i put on my contents page for humour, to show the element of imaturity and school day, this shows a fun side to school life, and will heavily relate to my targeted audience.



This picture shows the sort of clubs and workshops acland burghley school take part in, and what they heavily believe in is recycling and taking care of the enviroment in which we live in. Its shows the passion and intensity of comittement the school has in this area.


This picture is mainly to show students that attend the school, and to show the enjoyment they have attending school.

No comments:

Post a Comment