Saturday 20 November 2010

FLAT PLAN OF MAG

[image]


For my front page i decided to higlight my main image, which was coherant with my main feature article in the mag, this imediately gave me a clear structure of framework for my front cover. I also added each feature of my mag e.g. interview , exclusives and ect.


[image]


for my contents page i deside the layout should be more indetailed and well designed, as if it had lacked this it could become difficult to understand. Therefore i took into acount of the spacing, colouring,  text style and font size into account, so it showed a sign of concistancy in patern but also mode of address.


[image]


for my main feature i interpeted in to my own, the technique of main quotes, in centre pages throughy my feature article. during the iunterview i woul elborate on the artist points by highlighting them in 'main quotes' in an amoungst the text. i also used main imagery to capture the reader eye, however making a point/ refering to the topic using the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment