Monday 20 September 2010

I am an AS student , attending Acland Burghley, Laswap 6th form. I am emarking on a 2 year AS/A2 course on media studies. I've have studied media studies for one of my subjects in GCSE. i enjoyed learning about media for 2 years so i decided to take it up at A-level.
 My blog "blackstar-riddimss" is to advertise my new urban music mag 'blackstar' which bases it criteria on the demands of its public. My magazine focuses on the the new and up-coming music genres and artist that are sweeping the uk urban nation by storm. Biggest newcomers on da dubstep hype, Biggest raves that be poppin on the funky house and bashment/ dancehall Scene.

My blog mainly focuses on the raving scene and culture of older teens aged 16 -19 years, in the uk. Post will be uploaded frequently during the month, giving you the coolest updates on new artist, music info on giggs, raves and special event!!!, and plenty of great offer up for grabes!

Whatever the month is, you can count on "Blackstar-riddims" dropping the maddest carnival tunes. Bashment, soca, reggae, funky house, dubstep or even R'n'B - what we play gets the girls excited and the party started... so stay posted !

No comments:

Post a Comment